CNC Gasket Cutting Machine
This gasket-cutting machine is a new type of CNC equipment. It is designed to precisely cut various materials, such as non-metallic materials and rubber products
Get Our Best Quotes
Please Fill in the Form Below and Our Engineers Will Respond within 24 Hours
CNC Gasket Cutting Machine
The CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Gasket Cutting Machine is a multi-purpose machine used to cut gaskets according to drawings. It is very suitable for producing high-precision gaskets and other products.
The main features of the CNC gasket cutting machine:
- 1. High-speed cutting machine, large production capacity;
- 2. High precision control system, high stability;
- 3. The machine has an automatic loading function, easy to operate;
- 4. Convenient maintenance and long service life
Recommend reading： Gasket Cutting Machine: Your Ultimate Guide
♦ Advanced KINCO control cutting system, easy to operate, intelligent LED touch screen control panel, no need to press a button, a touch, you can realize the setting and adjustment of various parameters.
♦ Japan Panasonic servo motor, Taiwan guide rack, high processing accuracy, smooth operation, fast response.
♦ With three multi-functional cutting heads, you can change the cutting tool according to the processing material.
♦ Vibrating knife cutting machine adopts imported 4mm felt, high tensile strength, not easy to deformation
♦ Intelligent safety anti-collision protection device and infrared safety locking device to ensure maximum protection of the operator’s safety when the machine is running at high speed.
♦ Machine processing table is divided into independent 5-partition vacuum adsorption areas, strong adsorption capacity
gasket cutting machine Demo Video
rubber gasket cutting machine solution
In traditional rubber gasket cutting technology, the rubber is cut into parts by using a knife or scissors. The cutting process is very labor-intensive and time-consuming. The quality of the rubber products is also affected by its poor surface treatment processing, which greatly reduces its quality. In addition, the traditional method of cutting rubber gaskets has many pain points:
The traditional method of cutting rubber gaskets has many pain points:
- 1)It is difficult to control the thickness and width of the gasket material during the process of cutting;
- 2)The cut edge is not smooth;
- 3)There will be residual material on the surface after cutting;
- 4)The thickness of each piece is not uniform;
1. High efficiency: For example, for one piece of work, it can cut 10 pieces of gaskets at the same time. It greatly increases the production efficiency. And to save time and labor costs, it can be used to replace the workforce.
2. Easy operation: The operation process is simple and easy to understand so that workers can learn quickly without any training period. You only need to know how to operate it, and you can use it immediately after purchase. In addition, it has a large power reserve capacity and long operating hours, making it suitable for continuous production automation.
3. High quality: Every part of our machine is made by ourselves according to customers’ requirements; therefore all parts are made by ourselves according to customers’ requirements; therefore all parts are strictly inspected before delivery to ensure that they meet customer requirements
It can also be used to cut various materials such as KT board, chevron board, corrugated paper, grey cardboard, honeycomb cardboard, density board, hollow board, PVC board, plastic board, EVA foam, EPE pearl cotton, cardboard, etc.
Perfect Cut Gasket Cutting Machine Technical Parameter
|200-1200mm/s(depends on the kind of material)
|≤35mm (depends on the kind of material)
|Corrugated Paper, Cardboard, Grey cardboard, Plastic board,
|Foam,EVA,Rubber,Fabric,Leather,Gasket,PVC,Paper,Nylon, Composite material, etc.
|Multi-function Tool Head
|Electric Oscillating Tool ,Pneumatic oscillating Tool, Creasing Wheel,V-cutter,Camera Vision System,Punching Tool,Spindle,Mark Pen,Kiss-cut Tool, Drag Tool,Round blade Tool
|Safety devices use infrared sensing, safe and reliable
|Individual section vacuum suction
|Repeat Cutting Precision
|≤50mm Other thicknesses can be customized according to the material
|Zhongrui control system
|Kinco LED Touch Screen
|Support file format
|Japan YASKAWA servo driver ;Taiwan Guide Rail;Synchronous belt
|380V±10% / 220V±10% Optional
|Operating environment Temperature 0-40Â°C Humidity 20%-80%RH
Support up to 8 multifunctional tools (EOT, Hole Punching Tool, power rotary tool, Projector， Universal Cutting Tool, Pen, Wheel Knife Tool, CCD Camera Visual Cutting）.
CNC gasket cutter Application Scenarios
Mainly used in various gasket cutting, such as non-asbestos gaskets, rubber gaskets, PTFE gaskets, cork gaskets, etc. It can also be used to cut various KT boards, Chevron boards, corrugated paper, gray cardboard, honeycomb cardboard, density boards, hollow boards, PVC boards, plastic boards, EVA foam, EPE pearl cotton, cardboard, and other materials.